* E-mail address can be found in CONTRIB.
* Last site update: Sunday 21-09-2014 17:11:48 .
_\ \ )
\ _\( (
\ \ ) )
\ \( (
=| )\( )|=
=| \( |=
=| .|= Da News Feed Right In Yer Chip - Strikes Twice!
Sunday 21-Sep-2014 (megacz) 1.2
Bugfix/new features release. See changelogs/readmes/etc for more details.
PLEASE UPDATE ALL THE TOOLS YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY COPIED TO 'C:' DIRECTORY
AS NEW LIBRARY RELEASE INDIRECTLY FIXES BUGS IN PROGS! Summary of changes:
* Leak-free memory allocator has been implemented under 'mem_xxxlfvec()'.
* New public macros have been added (see 'qdev_macros.txt' for more):
QDEV_HLP_FLIP(), QDEV_HLP_REMOTE(), QDEV_HLP_DELTAITER(), QDEV_HLP_NEG(),
QDEV_HLP_DELTASCAN(), QDEV_HLP_LCOPYMEM() .
* There are two new video related tools in the package namely: 'palhack'
* Improved and/or fixed tools: 'minism', 'ktm', 'hashlab', 'multisum'.
* Added QCRT compact startup code and companion subsystems that sit under
* Added two text related functions: 'txt_parseline()', 'txt_fixquotes()'
and improved: 'txt_vpsnprintf()'.
* QCLI extension in library loader ('a-pre_xxxlibs.h') has been modified.
The seglist is now loaded only once.
* Fixed: 'ctl_newshell()', 'ctl_openconscreen()', 'ctl_addbartrigger()',
* Added: 'ctl_setconlogof()' which allows to control aspects of logo as
loaded from file.
* Added: 'nfo_scanturbo()' a mass list scanner based on delta iterator.
* Added: 'mem_signalsafe()' which allows to singal tasks in a safe way.
* Added new subsystem: 'mem_xxxsniffer()' that allows to sniff on message
ports without hacking on them.
* Added: 'nfo_getconioreq()' to have access to low-level message of the
* Fixed/improved 'a-mem_xxxhandler.c'. Native code handling was broken.
Added remote slot management.
* Added: 'mem_resolvehotvec()' to Hot Vector Array project. It's possible
to identify pointers now.
* Added 128bit FNV hash routines: 'mem_fnv128hash()', 'txt_fnv128hash()',
* Implemented LBS(Local Base Support) which is active by default. More on
LBS can be found in the manual and autodocs. Functions related are:
'mem_addrfrombase()', 'mem_setaddrjtslot()', 'mem_setdatajtslot()',
'mem_allocjumptable()', 'mem_freejumptable()', 'mem_swapjumptable()',
* Caution! As of this release cached bases that are available to the user
through numerous private structures, no longer directly point at global
bases! They are tied to process local bases. You cannot just assign them
you must QBASERESOLVE() them.
Sunday 05-Jan-2014 (megacz) 1.1
New features release. See Autodocs, Macros and headers for more details on:
* 'mem_xxxhotvec()' function family that allows to install "hot vectors".
* 'QDEV_HLP_DFUNC()' function driver macro (safier callbacks and hooks) .
* Extended versioning of the library and tools. Try 'version <file> full'
on the library and/or tools that come with the package.
* Function aliases that [re]define the library API in an Amiga-like way.
Function 'mod_codereloc()' has been fixed(crash-bug), see the changelog for
more. There is also new, fixed version of 'resmodinit'.
Friday 01-Nov-2013 (megacz) 1.0p3
This release fixes two relatively harmless bugs in FDR. See changelogs of
'a-dos_addfdrelay.c' and 'a-dos_ctrlfdrelay.c' for more.
Sunday 20-Oct-2013 (megacz) 1.0p2
Today's patch reimplements workaround for broken console handlers that are
to be used with 'ctl_openconscreen()'. Changelog of 'a-ctl_xxxconscreen.c'
gives more info. This also means that fresh build of 'mss' is available.
Saturday 12-Oct-2013 (megacz) 1.0p1
This patch release fixes mainly Enforcer hits in FDR, see changelog of the
'a-dos_addfdrelay.c' for more details. This also means a fresh build of
Saturday 23-Feb-2013 (megacz) 1.0
At this point it is certain that we will be unable to work on OS distro in
2013 due to time organisation problems. Sorry... Currently all time that
left is being put into polishing the package before first public release.